Offset Steering Coupler
Wizard Fabrication's Steer Clear is a revolutionary unit that allows you to enter the box on one side and exit on the other. Internally this unit has precision sprockets, bearings and chain to allow for a smooth, safe and consistent feel. Steer Clear is made using a common 3/4" 36 spline input & output shafts which are popular in most steering systems. See it installed at wizardsteerclear.com
- Available in five standard lengths: 8", 10", 12", 14" or 16"
- Available in brushed (MSRP: $599) or polished (MSRP: $699) aluminum finishes
- Allows your steering column to be angled in a more horizontal position, allowing for better steering wheel position for maximum driving comfort.
- Can give you additional peddle clearance, no more column stuck between your pedals.
- Redirect for clearance on engine or exhaust for an easier fit.
- Steer Clear unit can be mounted either inside or outside your firewall at any angle necessary.